Endurance Bestsellers

Angie writes:
<< With any luck, I'll have Tom's endorsement when it's released and it'll
 be a world wide best seller!  Bobbie Lieberman suggested that I call my
 book, "Endurance Riding, Beginning to Whining"

Tom responded:
> Neat. Leaves room for several more volumes. Whining to Puking for volume two.
ti

Okay, Vol. III -- Hallucinating. (Elves, squirrels dancing in beet pulp,
bears in the woods...) It's what happens when you stop whining, get done
puking and actually finish.

Vol. IV anyone?