ULCERS

A friend of mine has asked me to post ridecamp to see if anyone can help her.  She has a 5yo TB with Gastric Ulcers, and the allopathic treatment is just too expensive (over R1 000,00 per month).  I recall a recent discussion on Aloe Vera Juice related to ulcers, and have passed on this info to her, but wondered if anyone else had any suggestions.

I realise this may be a repeat of a previous discussion, so in order not to clutter the list, you can email me privately, or my friend, Alexa, directly.  Her email address is ahc@mweb.co.za.

Thanking you in anticipation

Tracey