traveling north

Good day all ridecampers...looking for information and/or help.  Three
horses and riders from Florida are traveling to Pennsylvania.  Looking for
overnight stabling/paddocking or just space for our electric pens on July
1st somewhere between Knoxville, Tn and Bristol, Tn off of Route 40/81 and
then on July 2nd would be looking for overnight accomodations again for
horses north of Winchester, Va, off of Route 81 and/or Hagerstown, Md. off
of Route 70 west of I-81.  The beginning leg of our trip to Tennessee is to
see family hence the jog that way.  Any help or info greatly appreciated.
Please e-mail anet950@hotmail.com.  Thanks for your time.  Annette Fantasia.