Re: RC: Re: Re: Netiquette sillies

In a message dated 6/19/00 3:22:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Onefarmgirl
writes:

<< <<
   Of course you wouldn't.  But if you would, would you have mentioned if
the
   book's been revised?  Lif >>

  There is a rumor that it was shipped from the printer last week and that it
  should be arriving midweek.

  ti >>

 not responsive to the question?   try again, tom

 pat >>

Whoops, misread the question--was wearing my 1.25s instead of my 1.5s. No
revision--same old hogwash.

But I am working on something exciting concerning fueling systems in
endurance horses. Based on a book (as big as, and denser than, mine) by Jim
Autio called The Digital Mantrap.

ti