Mt. Laguna photos

Jonni Jewell jonnij@earthlink.net
Those of you who missed Mt. Laguna, missed another one of Terry's great rides. She does know how to do it right!!!

I was out taking photos, and then off to the photo lab, so only got to see everyone at the end of the day, but was great to visit with folks as I walked through camp, finding their photos, and moving on to the next rig. For those who had to leave early, and wanted to see their photo, please e-mail me, and I will search the stack and try to find it. Just send me you and your horses description, and 25 or 50.

And thanks to everyone who gave me such wonderful comments on my photos. I have been doing this for too many years, but it is still nice to know folks appreciate you out there snapping away as they ride past. I will miss seeing many of you in the PS region as we move down to Texas next month. But maybe I will come out an take photos at a couple rides if entries warrant.

Jonni
jonnij@earthlink.net