Re: RC: Dogs in ridecamp and children

In a message dated 6/16/00 11:12:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, EquesB@aol.com
writes:

<< Bicycles should be nothing more than a glance.

 Jackie Baker >>
our horses are indeed accustomed to bikes of various kinds...motorcycles,
helicpoters, fire trucks....sometime sthey don't even give them a glance. But
a kid on a bike (or anyone for that matter) coming to a skidding stop right
behind my horse it idiocy at its finest. In addition, those kid son bikes
careening through the line for the vet check...sigh!Parents, GET YOUR KIDS
under control!