Re: Re: Breeds

Angie, thanks so much for the warning!  I have already heard similar words
from my 6 year old daughter.  She saw another little kid riding a horse and
her (LOUD) comment was: "Look at that kid!  He's littler than me and he's
riding by himself.  It's not fair!"  I will be sure she doesn't see any
Endurance News covers.....

And the kid-safe Welsh ponies have definitely piqued my interest.  I've been
mulling over what to look for, pony or small horse, for this daughter.  I
really want her to be able to learn to ride soon.  She has a nice seat when
I lead her around.

Kris in Idaho