Re: RC: Re: Amblin', not Foxtrottin'

Karen-Try a Paso Fino!  You just have to stay away from the fino fino
show types.  My Paso came from a big ranch in Montana and is not only
extremely sure footed he is comfortable to ride and a real power house.
My husband's Paso mare was raised on a ranch in Idaho and is also trail
wise.  We have four pasos now - one is only 2 months old - but the three
adults are all sure footed and comfortable.  We ride rough country in
Washington's Cascade Mountains and are very pleased with the breed.  You
need to look for size, good bone and a good mind.  The same things
needed in any good trail horse.        Mary S.  Arlington, Wa.