Re: RC: DOGS, BIKES & HORSES

I went to a CTR here in Ohio last weekend. I've attended this ride for the
last 3 years. On their entry form, it says, NO dog is allowed off leash
(leash must be attatched to person or immovable object). Now there were at
least 3 dogs I saw that were running loose. I think that one of them was one
of the ride managers dogs but I'm not certain. There was at least one dog who
almost got into a fight with another that was loose. This is ridiculous.
I was chased while ridden by 2 whippets at the same ride a few years ago. The
owners were not holding their dogs leashed either. The owners weren't part of
the ride, just pleasure walking. But, I had to bail and in the process, broke
my ankle. Lost a  few months by not being able to walk, and lost my courage
to ride for almost a year. PLEASE leash your dogs and attatch them to a human
or an immovable object!!!!!!!!!!   Deb
P.S. When my 2 yr. old arab is ready to come to these rides, I guarantee you,
if your dog is loose, this guy will chase it down and hurt it. He learned
that himself. I didn't teach him that. I guess he heard me talking about what
happened to me.