CTRs

calamity  calamtyj@sover.net
I don't know if any of you remember me, but I was the neurotic one preparing for my 1st CTR.  I've not been able to do another one at this point due to family crisis, but wanted you all to know that I can hardly wait until I do my next one.  It was so much fun and well, this time I'll remember to take one of the most important part of the equipment with me: THE SPONGE THAT HANGS FROM THE SADDLE!!!
Hope you are all having a great summer and wonderful riding times and thanks again for all your help.  Calamity up here in southern Vermont