Hazards in Camp

Annette Jacobs wildpony@san.rr.com
Well, I had a very tough time getting my 4 year old to pulse down
at his first endurance ride last year (25 miles). Seems someone
thought it would be fun to drive their pony (or mini) cart
back & forth right at the water/finish area, just outside the
vet check.

My guy did not like seeing that pony being chased by a bike.

I now board where the owner drives her mini right past his
corral.  He gives it strong looks, but I guess it's good
hazard training.

I guess anything can show up at ridecamp!

Have fun at Mt Laguna....wish I was there...

Annette