Re: RC: Re: Some statistics from the Rider/Horse History on-line and Pull Data

In a message dated 6/16/00 3:50:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
sisufarm@mmmpcc.org writes:

<< I'm not sure how much detail ride vets can go into in their reports.  Ours
 surely don't have much time.  But we should be careful that data collected
 is complete enough to be useful. >>

Comments regarding treatments are supposed to be made on the vet forms--in
addition to "how many pulled" for different things, the form also asks for
how many treated, and a brief synopsis of treatment.  Also, lamenesses are
now being broken down to front and rear, and comments are solicited about
terrain and weather.

Heidi