This just to say hello to everyone

Owlchase owlchase@mail.hcsmail.com
  I'm new at all of this and just wanted to say hello, plus computers are a complete baffle to me.  Am looking forward to getting new information from all of you out there in cyberland.
  I'd also like to give a big THANKS to my riding friends, Peggy, Cathy and Paula.  Its because of them I got started in this new sport and they have been very helpful and suportive.