Re: RC: Re: Pinesap on horse?or in sisters hair!!!

At 10:46 PM 6/15/00 -0700, GESA BRINKS wrote:
Some how I ticked her off and she messed up my bed. (we
got in trouble if our beds werent made up every morning).  So...while she
wasnt looking, I took a pair of plyers and a screw driver and not only
removed the sheets from her bed, but, also dismantled it and piled up all
the parts in the middle of the floor of our bedroom.

My sister & I had to share a double bed till we got to fighting so bad my parents got us twins.  I used a safety pin to attach a ribbon down the middle of the sheet - I used a ruler & was excruciatingly careful to make sure it was *exactly* in the middle.  If even one hair on her head was over, it was my excuse to punch her out.

She & I are each others' best friend now.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609