Thank you for your help

Angela anathe@greatplains.com
Thank you all for your responses on gelding my new stallion.  I have decided, with your help, to just geld him.  I don't think I will breed him first just because I don't want to risk it if I'm going to geld him anyways.  I like the response "if you get a good horse you'll be disappointed you gelded him and if you get a bad horse...who wants a bad one!"  That kind of did it for me!  Thanks again to all!  Angela Nathe