Re: Great American Horserace

Dave Clinton in New Mexico has Deacon.  Virl took Lady Eloise and Lord
Fauntleroy to ride.  He brought Deacon in for a girl to ride whose horse had
not vetted in for some reason.  I don't really know what happend to Eloise
but I have Leroy [Lord Fauntleroy].  When Virl died, I promised to give him a
good home and Pierce gave him to me.  He lives on about 40 acres of pasture
about 1/2 mile [as the crow flies] from where he lived form the time he was
three years old until Virl died.  He is a cool old mule.  Bigger than
Scarlett if you can imagine.  She is about 16.1 and Leroy is 16.2 or better.