Re: RC: Dogs at RIDES... small child attacked at OD 100

In a message dated 6/15/00 8:16:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<<  heard that two dogs belonging to a vendor at the ride attacked a child on
a bike who was then hospitalized.

gad - two things I don't want near my horses - someone else's dogs and
bicycles careening around. Bikes need to be at asafe distance and speed and
dogs have no business  in a place where they can injure.