Re: RC: Great American Horserace

>Angie darlin- you can write.  Write the book!  We'll by a copy in
>advance!  Lif

Ahh but some of the best stuff was so libelous. Quite a bit of Payton
Place going on out there...who's cheating who, who's being true...and who
has a husband waiting back home. I loved the photo of the lady who was a
heart surgeon, walking along with her horse...smoking a cigarette.  They
said she ended up writing everybody's prescriptions for birth control,
etc. the whole trip.  I keep remembering more stuff...sombody bet Tom.

Angie