Fwd: RC: Dogs at RIDES... small child attacked at OD 100

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 6/15/00 2:00:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< And, many people don't understand that dogs, when tied in particular, to a
 trailer or truck (or whatever) deem that space to be theirs to protect.   >>

    The only time I have ever been bitten by a dog was at an XP years
ago...stupid me, walking by a trailer, on my way to portapotty, and a dog
runs out from under a trail, tied to it, and took a chunk out of my calf.
    Little dog...cute, hurt like hell.
    The owner felt terrible, was doing what she thought she had to, and it
just happened.
    Bad luck for me.
    I survived.
    The dog died years ago.