[Fwd: Honor System Virus]

Hi all
My son just sent me this email and in light of all the virus talk
lately, I though it appropriate to forward to ridecamp. BTW, my son was
awarded honors and the President's scholarship for his
engineering/computer course work when he just graduated from community
college. This post makes me wonder if our college money is being well
spent <BG>!
Bette