Netiquette sillies

Though everyone has been on good behavior lately, I could resist this, sent
to me by a non horsey friend. How many times have we all been "Silly" ;-)
 Stolen from another group.

How to make yourself look silly on the net

1. Reply to spam with something cute

2. Get involved in a flame war

3. Announce that you are leaving a group because you have been treated
   badly, then get into a posting fight with those who reply.

4. Assume that the posters in a group are paid employees of some
   entity that exists for your convenience, so that if the replies
   are not exactly what you wanted, you can complain and everyone
   will quickly rush to give you the service you really wanted.

5. Jump into a group and make the statement "I thought this group
   was about buying widgets," when you encounter an off topic thread.

6. Not having read the group charter, assume that you can tell the
   regular posters what the rules are.

7. Reply to a troll.

8. Ask a question that is the specialty of the group and ask for
   email responses because you do not check the newsgroups very
   often.

9. Post a message that consists of the word "test".  There is a
   newsgroup, alt.test, that is devoted to test messages.  In any
   other newsgroup, messages that say "test" are a magnet for
   silly responses.