Re: RC: Trail Symposium speakers need our help. Please read. (Long)

I want to urge everyone to reread the biographies below. Brian and Candace have
been giving to the sport for years.
Brian has spent untold hours working on and developing trails. Brian's ability
to work with the forest service is
second to none. Candace has worked in all capacities and among her other
accomplishments was instrumental
in helping plan and host (as SERA president ) the first AERC convention held in
the East.

Brain and Candace have developed through working with the forest service and
other users groups strategies,
techniques and methods for developing and maintaining trails for the use in
competitive equestrian even, READ HERE ENDURANCE RIDING!  The importance of
this issue and cannot be underestimated. This conference is a chance
for use to present out story to other users groups and public land managers by
two very knowledgeable people
who have "been there and done that."

The AERC has pledged support and SERA has pledged support. I urge other groups
and individuals to follow suite.
This opportunity is too important to us to let slip through out fingers.
Without trails there will be be no endurance rides.

Truman Prevatt
President, Southeast Endruance Riders Association

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com