trail lyting

I had to give Haley some Asprin here a while back.. no I don't want to
rehash that again. I looked all over for a stupid syringe that would give me
enough to get the corn syrup and asprin concoction down. I had to redo the
syringe so many  times that I was getting as frusterated as patient Haley
awaited with mouth open. I wish I had one of those inoculation guns with a
nice fat syringe so I could despense the goo down the gullet before the
Horse could think....kind of a wham bam thank you ma'am. Just imagine you
can mark each dosage and get back on and gooo gooo goo. instead of piddling
around with your horse watching for the competition. Then instead of having
to open up yet another tube of lytes you can just use the one you have same
tube different time... imagine the trail clutter we could save!!!!mmmm or
maybe a miracle pill that tastes just like an apple.....or human arm which
ever your horse likes!
Yet another great ride on Ansata today..man what a big trot she has..and a
nice comfortable canter as well. I hope you all are just green with envy!
course the only way I got to ride is had to close a store when the oven went
down...>=0( very Pizzzed off about that
Carla (hoping to be open tomorrow!! need horse feed!)
Ansata (not only do I have great trot I have super warp drive!)
Haley (mmmy buddy left me for 1/2 an hour!!!!eeekkkk gasppp)
Rob (what the #($&#(& you mean ($#&(& oven repair bill??)