Duelling Grounds

   Do you know why the race track is call that, Carla?  This is from the
Kentucky Encyclopedia 1992.  Jackson-Dickenson Duel, On may 30, 1806  Andrew
Jackson killed Charles Dickenson over remarks about Jackson's wife Rachel.  Both
men were, at the time, were attorneys in Nashville Tennessee.  They dueled in
Kentucky to avoid legal entanglements in Tennessee.  Jackson was also wounded
but it was superficial.

You all have just found out my other hobby besides horses and that Kentucky
history.
begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don & Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
note:JR- YEH DADDY,  I am really home now!!  Oh,tall grass again!
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oak Hill Farm=0D=0A1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
fn:Don & Linda Pollock & JR n Bay Star
end:vcard