Re: RC: Re: Re: Re: RE: grabsaddle

LOL....... and this horse would be an AyyyyyyyyRabbbbbbbb.  Sorry Sandy, but
with all the breed bashing going on I just couldn't resist.  The Devil made me
do it :-).  Of course I know the felling since the AyyyyyyRabbbbbbb I now ride
I got cuz my wife couldn't manage to ride out his spooks and I guess I bounce
better.

Yep Angie he is the same one that almost dumped me at the end of Longstreets as
I was going to dismount.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com