riding buddies?

Rachel Boyce rhammond@students.uiuc.edu
Hello.  I am writing from beautiful central Illinois (Champaign-Urbana to be exact) because I would like to find someone with similar interests to do some training rides with.  I have a 6 yo, part-Arab Paint horse who I am hoping to do her first 25 with in the fall.  I have been riding endurance for a couple of years, primarily with Bruce Nagle down by Carbondale--but I am hoping to find someone a little closer for some weekend (or weekday) rides to get my horse ready.  I live out by Homer and, unfortunately, do not have my own trailer, so there are some logistical problems--but if anyone is interested, please contact me privately.
I joined ridecamp to listen in on the discussions for awhile, but as a vet student, I just didn't have the time or mailbox space to keep up--I kept filling up my mailbox and then missing other stuff from the school and other people.  I learned some interesting things tho'--thanks for lettin' me listen in :-).  Happy Trails,
Rae Boyce