Type C rider, type A horse

Wow, you guys must read my mind. As I was riding Rick's
Type A personality last night (4 nights out of the last 7)
and he ate when I asked him and stopped and rested when
asked and WALKED all the way home with a totally loose
rein. As this was happening, I began thinking, do I turn
horses into lazy pigs? My theory is I'm a type C (or at
least a B) I also ride about dinnertime most of the time,
so they start thinking about food, I also tend to daydream
and wander, not caring if I come in around 10:30 and dark.
I will also take new trails/roads and get "kind of" lost
and end up with an extra 5-10 miles tacked onto a 10 mile
planned ride. Rick who is a type A personality rides his
type A horse and they trot downhills (which I hate!) don't
stop to eat, makes Classy a dingbat sometimes. My horse
Donte used to be a type A, I think I've gotten him lost and
hungry too many times, now he knows he has to think of
himself and conserve energy and stop at the grassy spots or
mom might not get him home and fed til 11:00 pm. So, if you
have a horse out there that goes berzerk and gets all antsy
and wild, just let me have him/her for a month and I'll
give you back a lazy little S.O.B.!!!!

Heidi (and Mighte El Donte, "But mom, I act like a type A
at the beginning of the rides, doesn't that count?!)