Re: RC: Dr. John Thomas

Dear Jerry
Thanks for posting about John. Your tribute towards him is really
touching and I'm forwarding it onto Chris in case she doesn't check into
ridecamp. I met John when he started breeding to our stallion years ago
and I am proud to call John and Chris friends. You're right, he was a
very great man and a wonderful vet. The world has lost a little bit of
Light with his loss; however, I am sure he is watching over Chris and
the rest of his family-- and that certainly includes his horses/dogs and
fellow riders family as well. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he
didn't "drop in" on endurance races from time to time.
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov
(yes, REALLY!)
http://www.arabiansporthorse.com