Re: RC: Exiss Trailers

>Is there anyone out there with an Exiss trailer that could comment on
>the quality, durability, etc. of this particular brand of alum.
>trailer?

Since Joe didn't put his private address, I'm replying to the list.  My
neice got one last September.  It's been very nice, no problems, no
leaking, doors match up well, latches smooth, well designed with the
horse in mind... doesn't handle being driven into gas pump guards very
well *I* found out. >blush< But all in all, haven't seen a thing to
complain about...very nice trailer.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.