Exiss Trailers

Joe Taylor joetaylor
Is there anyone out there with an Exiss trailer that could comment on the quality, durability, etc. of this particular brand of alum. trailer?  We currently have a Keifer 2 horse and love it, but it is not big enough for our needs, and we were wanting to move up into an alum. trailer, and we heard that this particular brand is well made.
Thanks.
Joe Taylor