Re: RC:  Trails/land access survery.  Please complete

Thanks for the info Sally.  I noted that actually joining only costs
 $15.00.  A cheap investment for all the possible pointers!
We are facing loss of area right now over sale of PG&E land to
potential developers - I am hoping this group may be able to give us some direction?  Thanks again, Laurie Anderson, Oroville, CA AERC#6889

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://home.netscape.com/webmail/