Re: Human electrolyting

At the risk of sounding like an ad.... KM, Km, .... its a product made by
Matol out of Canada.  U can only get it thru a multi-level marketer, (like
myself or Anita Burson)... its expensive  $45 for 32 oz. (includes
shipping).  It tastes like Bear *&%#, refrigerating it helps.... capsules
are available for the sissies, I don't think they work as fast, but they
work.  120 caps for $48.  Its all herbal, works in 5 minutes or less on
muscle cramps, or "fried brain"... can bring U back from the edge of heat
stroke... tuff if ur all the way in it.

Heat index of 180 plus is the norm for us down here in Houston starting
usually in April thru Sept. sometimes Oct.  I take it several times(about
1/2 Oz at a time)  on those bad days when I'm outside a lot, which is a
lot... my woosie (northern) employees have found its the only thing that
keeps them going on hot-humid days.  Mark wakes up in the middle of the
night with leg cramps so bad sometimes he can't get out of bed... (the stuff
gets REAL expensive then... or lets just say the cost increases for
fetching)... in 5 minutes or less cramps are gone.  I always put it near the
bed after a 100 miler... chances are my feet will cramp before morning.  Its
amazing stuff.... I carry a small flask in my fanny pack at all times.  I
drink a dab at every vet check..... actually -- I give more to people in
trouble out of my flask than I ever use.

     I always feel so bad when I encounter someone at the awards that pulled
due to heat problems (human).  Don't U know about KM?????  It can make all
the difference.

Here's the little spiel that's in their catalog... Km Liquid Mineral
Supplement    The leading Liquid Nutritional Supplement of our time!

More than 27 million bottles sold.   * Provides energy & oxygen for the
blood.  * 14 herbs which contain powerful essential minerals.  *  Good
source of potassium  *  Liquid extract process provides maximum absorption
effect.

Km is a potassium mineral supplement prepared by a special process from a
combination of minerals and extracts of traditional botanical plants
flowers, foliage, roots and  barks.  Km contains 5762 mg of Potassium per
serving of 2 tablespoons.

Ingredients:  Alfalfa Her, Dandelion Root Horehound Herb, Licorice Root,
Senega Root, Passion Flower, Thyme Leaf, Gentian Root, Saw Palmetto Berry,
Angelica Root, Cascara Sagrada Bark, Potassium Hydroxide,  Potassium Iodide,
Purified Water, Caramel Color, Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Calcium
Glycerophosphahte, Potassium Glycerophospahte, Ferric Glycerophospahte,
Chamomile Flower, Sarsaparilla Root, Celery See, Natural and Artificial
Flavors, Methylparaben and Propylparaben as preservatives.

Now.... I'm willing to ship it to you if you want it....  $45 for 32 oz &
shipping.  Will include a little flask for $1 more.  Please, please don't e
me with more questions.  This is everything there is to know about it.  Just
don't have time to deal with anything but popping it in the mail for you.
Checks, M.O. or Credit cards are fine.... all info below for mailing or
faxing.  or U may e of course.
djbd
  CYPRESS TRAILS:  SPECIALIZING IN ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES, ENDURANCE RIDING &
LESSONS
          SEASONED HORSES FOR SALE OR LEASE---- FOR TRAIL COMPETITION OR
PLEASURE
             REP. FOR SHARON SAARE SADDLES, PROFESSIONAL CHOICE, AND KM (The
Human Electrolyte)
                                     HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE  --
Instructional Equine Videos
                     Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial
21415 Cypresswood Dr. Humble, TX 77338
                         TOLL FREE # 1 800 228 8768           Farm:  (281)
446 7232      Fax: (281) 446 0113
                             e mail: darolyn@swbell.net    Web Page:
http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/