relaxing at last

Had the golden opertunity to take advantage of the new area today. We got to
ride on some of the 171 acres we have available to ride on. We started out
to search for the new pond.....Okay.....sure there is a pond there. I never
had a chance to see it... however we followed a small trail it had been a
while since it was cleared but we had tons of fun going over small fallen
trees and climbing some hills. Ansata was nose to the ground looking. She
buggered a few times but kept the nose to the ground at all times even
missed a hole that I didn't see. Haley slipped a couple of times she doesn't
pay attention sometimes and has a tendency to not watch where she is going.
She would charge through where Ansata had been. We had to do some stops and
backups to to get around some fallen trees. I felt that it was a good
bonding ride for me and Ansata where as Haley and Rob were just working on
negotiating the trail. Rob got rather nervous as a novice would but we had a
wonderful relaxing ride. Over all I was just happy to get out and work my
horse, I have been going non stop at Domino's Pizza for the past three weeks
alongside Robert.
I am glad everyone has had a great weekend of rides. Gee having to live
through everyone else right now is killing me.....Getting ready to head to
Franklin Ky to take that store on and let Rob head to Central City. Anyone
ever hear of the Dueling Grounds Race course in Franklin??? Now known as
Kentucky Downs?? well I will be there peddling my Pizzas in that town...
ya'll come and see me... HEY TOM if you come nearby bring me a book......I
need it!!! will pay money.. but it has to be autographed!!
Carla *cloud nine from a great ride*
Ansata (I be PLUMB tard!)
Haley (yellow foam sweat?????)
Rob (we went over a log.. we went over a big log)

I am willing to learn, but I do not always like being taught.-Winston
Churchill