RE: electrolyting on the trail

<<I have been informed more that once by photo shop owners and photographers that NONE of the film canisters
should be used for vitamins or .... anything you are going to ingest. They're all loaded with chemicals. >>

I've been using my empty prescription bottles for e-lytes.  I have thyroid problems, so I have lots of them!
Marlene