RE: Walkers

<<Here's an oxymoran for you folks: A cross between and Arab and a Ten. Walker = An Arabwalker!!!= oxymoran

I don't get it.  Lif>>

Well, if you'd seen my mare at her first CTR this past weekend it would make perfect sense.  She trotted the entire thing on the first day.  Even when I put her behind a slow walking quarter horse to rest my arms, she still trotted.  I don't think they want Novice riders starting last and coming to the 2 mile first, but that's what we did!  The second day we learned to walk - but only if she couldn't see any other horses in front.  Boy, I'm building up arm and shoulder strength!

Marlene