OTHER ENDURANCE BREEDS

DIANNA CHAPEK DMCHAPEK@HOTMAIL.COM
Back in the 70s, when I first heard of TEVIS and endurance, I owned a tough-as-nails AQHA mare.  We had shown english, western, jumping, trail, etc and were bored.  Long distance riding seemed the next logical sport.  We were 11th on our 1st ride (50 miles) and hooked.  Reno went on to do a number of tough rides with many people cheering the little AQHA on.  If you have a sound horse of any breed, give'm a chance.  You might be surprised!!
Happy Trails,
Dianna
In loving memory of a super little mare, Reno