HOT HOT HOT

How to survive the heat
1) Move to the shade, when shade is too hot move to indoors. When indoors is
too hot move to someones swimming pool. If they protest act as if you were
invited and offended that they throw you out.
2) Gallons of Lemonade....I prefer the new Country Time Lemonberry sippers.
I have strawberry today.
3) Call in to your boss that it is too hot. We actually had one guy last
week that said it was just to damn hot to work.
4) Those little plastic pools just aren't for dogs and kids!
5) A snowball fight in the summer.....what you all didn't save any?????
6) For crying out loud quit using the word 'Humid' find something else. For
instance try this if the humidity is say 83 try saying the wind chill is
83.... see it sounds cooler already!
7) When you get too hot and you are sweating profusely, claim heat
stroke.......you could get out of working.
8) Did I mention the tons of lemonade????

I am currently in a store with mega a/c unit... I am going to a store that
the A/C is nearly broken, pile that on with a nice hot pizza oven and we
have our selves a ball.

Carla (crazy in the heat in KY)
Ansata (MOMMMMMM... these flies are buggin me again)
Haley (ouch damnit....ouch damnit....ouch damnit....ouch damnit)
Rob (must play golf....need golf...must play some golf....)

ever wonder why tarzan didn't have a beard?????????