Re: Human electrolyting

-----Original Message-----
From: Sue Brown <sbrown@wamedes.com>

>>...what do
>you do for electrolytes for yourself?  Do you have some kind of regular
>regime>Sue -- a PNW weather weenie ;-)

Sue--- from another PNW weather weenie, I use ERG in all my water bottles so
I'm getting lytes each time I take a drink and I'll go thru 2 bottles
between each VC on a hot ride.  ERG is available from The Australian
Connection and was recommended by Janet who does ultra marathons.  It's made
a world of difference for this heat sensitive rider.

Betty