need some info about strangles

Hi,
I have a 4 year old gelding that I have scheduled to go to a trainer on
Saturday.  The facility that I plan on taking him to had strangles there in
April and everything seemed to be going well in getting it cleaned up and
there'd been a couple freezes.  But they just got 2 new horses in a few
weeks ago that came in with it and are now recovering.  No other horses have
gotten it from them.
As soon as I heard about the strangles, I got my horse vaccinated.  He got 2
doses of the nasal spray, but the last one was only little over a week ago.
What do you think?  I have no experience with strangles, for that matter,
none of my horses have had any sickness.  Should I delay so that the vaccine
has had more time?  Should I be writing this place off for the entire
summer?  I really need to get this horse started and I really like the
trainer and the proximity to really good trails that I want him to get
experience with - cuz I'm too afraid to do it myself!
Any ideas are welcome - including other training facilities in Colorado that
could get a good start on trails for this horse.
Thanks,
Marlene