Re: RC: Endurance breed

Carol, an oversight. Of course you'd have to look real hard and be told a
couple of times to figure out that "Shamie" was an App.  For those who
didn't have the pleasure of knowing Carol's App, Shamie - first horse/rider
team in the SEDRA hall of fame I believe. She was an awesome horse and not
a drop of AyyyRabbbbbb blood since the last time someone put it in the TB.
Of course you'd know Shamie was an Appy when you saw what she put on the
ground.

She gave Carol a lot of great miles on the trial and they were always fun
to watch at the beginning of a ride to see which "boss mare" would be in
charge that day.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com