Some statistics from the Rider/Horse History on-line and PullData

Thought it might be interesting to share  some of the statistics from
the on-line rider/horse/ride results and history that Russ Humphrey and I
put on-line in late March.

Web sites are measured by page access in the commercial world.
In the 2.5 months the site has been up - we had the page access rate
below.

year   month access
------ ----- -----------
2000   3     4232
2000   4     8592
2000   5     7785

The yearly page access for this will be almost 100,000 if it continues at this
level. We expected an initial burst of interest but the rate continues
high. This is very high for a membership of 5,000.  The data is
updated every month so there is reason to keep looking.

This shows a lot of interest in this type of material from the on-line
community.  If you are interested in seeing more features added to the
on-line services - let your BOD members know this.

We added the pull info after the BOD allowed it in the EN.  I don't
know how important this part of the summary is to members but would
be interested in opinions.  Some like it - some don't.  Some think
the info adds to the statistics we can use to find out more about
how to improve our rides and our sport.  Others think it is an invasion
of their privacy.

Others would like pulls allowing RO=rider incapable on going on - RO/M =
vet thinks the horse is OK but rider thinks a possible metabolic problem -
RO/L - vet thinks horse OK but rider thinks slightly off and pulls.

Mike