dismount on the fly

I prefer my coveted dismount with a sommersault on the fly with a standing
end that would make any Olympic performer green with envy.
Was working a QH mare (Whimpy grandaughter) has one HELL of a rollback.
working in an open field we came upon a beach ball. ??????? mare did a
complete rollback at a hand gallop. No warning nothing. I flew forward
summersaulted off her shoulder and landed on my two feet with reins still in
my hand. This happened to me six times (she could move like a cat even at a
hard gallop!)with this mare. 5 times I landed on my feet have actual
wittness to one of the times. sixth time I was riding and went to dismount
and foot bumped her rump, landed on my butt! ouchhhhhh!!!
Then there is the two bad ones....broken wrist and collar bone and my most
recent... well that was the hardest one to get over. Out of context here...
as we get older we fall harder!!!!
Carla (And every one wants to know why I see a chiropractor so much!)
Ansata (tell them about the wipe out tell them....)
Haley (tell them you landed on your face tell them!!)
Rob (oh tell them about your 12k ER and surgery bill!)

If teflon was invented to keep things from sticking then how did they get
teflon to stick?????