Re: RC: Breed of Horse

At 04:08 PM 6/12/00 -0400, Trailrite@aol.com wrote:
<<I know Arabian is, but what about Qtr Horses or TN Walkers? I would like to
get a TN Walking Horse and currently have a Qtr Horse.  Which is better to
have?>>

Statistics say Arab or part Arab.  I like to put it this way - you want to enter the Indy 500, look at the cars that are doing it.  Don't buy a VW for that purpose.  If you want to enter the Baha race, don't drive a Formula Ford, but you can drive a modified VW.  As they say, don't try to reinvent the wheel, use what's already working.  Get the right tool for the task & you'll have an easier time of it.  You can always try alternative tools, but then you have to face that fact you might fail because the tool isn't up to the job standards.

The only difference with horses, living beings, is that horses can suffer as a result of human experimentation.  Please keep that in mind when you go hunting for endurance prospects.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609