Tevis

Carol Kroes
I plan on doing the Tevis next year and I was wondering if there anyone who is training for the Tevis this year who would enjoy some company on the trail and would be interested in teaching me the Tevis route. I can go any speed but prefer going slow (walking the downhills and trotting the flats and hills) until my horse knows the trails. My horse is used to bikes, motorcycles,ATV's, dogs and joggers. He doesn't kick and is well behaved except for being a little herd bound. I am available any day of the week, I live near Marysville. My phone number is (530)846-6588. Thank you, Carol.