pointstandings - ride results - server back up

The server that allows access to the july point standings and the ride
results/history is back up now.

Endurancenet sites had a power failure Friday AM and recovered today.

The regional point standings are missing the region headers - Central, West etc.
but all the point/rider info is there.

http://www.doublejoy.com/PointStandings/

Planning to get more ride results soon - will post when we have them.

The point standings do represent more rides than we have on-line
right now.

Mike