unsoundess problem..

Hi RCers!

A friend of mine has a mare that has been unsound due to a fall in the round pen. Anyone with any suggestions or former experience with this would be appreciated. email me private if you dont want to clutter this list. A snip of her email to me is below ... thats all the info I have at this point, but can get more info on her. I think that she fell playing or being worked in a round pen.
She is 15 hands {really} and might have a longish back. To me she looks pretty well put together size/height proportionate etc. Hopefully there is more in this mare's future than a brood mare/ pasture potato.
Thanks ahead of time.
Debbie&Knevermore
Louisiana
>>My Arabian mare is unsound due to a fall in
my round pen.  At the time of her fall it seemed like
no big deal, however 2 years later she's still lame.
The vet blocked her starting at the hoof and ending at
the shoulder and she never became sound.  I sent her
to pasture life for seven months with no progress.
She can run free and you'd never know she's lame.  If you
saddle her and ride her it's obvious.  My vets guess
is whithers or neck.
  <<