Hostage in home

 Help!!! I am wainting for a ride and stuck in the house.  We (my brother)
rescued a Malamute and guess who  or whom is babysitting???? Everything is
open territory tothis dog.  Sweet but chewable.  Can't ride  need shoes  for
Mt. Laguna,  can't shop  horse poor,  cna't leave cause the dog.  Where is
everyone.  I am having a pity party and need sympathy givers.  Donna and Long
Toe BOB