Re: The Future of Our Sport

Hey, I've got the screen play all written (of course its about Endurance!!!)
... won a Gold Medal on it for "Best Dramatic Script" at the Houston Film
Festival several years ago.  Just waiting on the right producer (and of
course $$$$).... don't want it to be hokeyed up like so many horse movies...
Maybe I'll put small installments on ride camp or EN.  Mel would make a
great male lead in it too.  Was kinda hoping 4 Patrick Swayze though... he
sits a pretty good horse.

djbd

  CYPRESS TRAILS:  SPECIALIZING IN ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES, ENDURANCE RIDING &
LESSONS
          SEASONED HORSES FOR SALE OR LEASE---- FOR TRAIL COMPETITION OR
PLEASURE
             REP. FOR SHARON SAARE SADDLES, PROFESSIONAL CHOICE, AND KM (The
Human Electrolyte)
                                     HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE  --
Instructional Equine Videos
                     Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial
21415 Cypresswood Dr. Humble, TX 77338
                         TOLL FREE # 1 800 228 8768           Farm:  (281)
446 7232      Fax: (281) 446 0113
                             e mail: darolyn@swbell.net    Web Page:
http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/