and LD BC

> At 02:41 PM 6/8/00 +0000, Nancy Mitts wrote:
>>The problem is, unless you judge condition by
>>something other than the AERC sheet a big chunk of
>>points comes for being the first to finish (200
>>points).
>
>Yeah, I know.  But a RM can award any way he/she wants
>after the AERC rules have been followed.  And AERC rules
>can be changed.
>Lif

Not to be splitting hairs here, but if you award the
AERC BC and want that BC to count towards AERC awards,
then you have to do it according to AERC rules.  You
cannot add additional conditions.  If the Ride manager
wants to award "BC - done my way", then they are
certainly free to do so, but they can not combine the
two.

What did you mean by the "AERC rules can be changed?"

Reg.,

Lem Beason