Re: Oroville Trail Again?

Connie:

I am on my way to NASTR, so will reply in more detail next week, but:
We STOPPED the current crisis; at least now we have a reprieve until we can  look into designation, etc.  I will post all details next week.  By the way, your and Mr. Waggoner's letters were GREATLY appreciated, and we will be using them in the future.  Thanks for all your help Connie.
Laurie Anderson, AERC#6998

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at http://home.netscape.com/webmail/